T.P.A. Transpalantal Arc
Arch can be used as a passive appliance or for minor expansion/rotation movements.TPA can be made fixed or fixed/removable
Lower Lingual Arch
Arch can be used as a holding appliance, or for minor movements when adjusting loops activated. LLA can be made fixed or fixed/removable
Used as anchorage to stabilize upper 6’s during orthodontic treatment
Fixed Lingual Retainers
- Variety lingual retainers maid of different wires.
- Flat Braided wires (flex braided, Bond a Braid) Round braided twist-flex wire, Stainless still wires flat or round bonded to canines only.
- All retainers can be made with or without placement index.
- Unilateral Band Loop Space Maintainer.
- Bilateral lingual arch space maintainer